Oakkland in 2005 and also has played for Baltimore and Tennessee | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123 Feb 4
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. Nike Cortez Wholesale . -- Andrew Fowler scored 23 points, making four of Furmans 15 3-pointers, as the Paladins defeated UAB 84-74 on Monday night.Geoff Beans had four 3s and 14 points and Devin Sibley added three 3s and 13 points for Furman.UAB was up 46-45 at the half and it was tied at 62 midway through the second half. Jalen Williams hit two free throws and Jordan Lyons, Fowler and Andrew Beans hit treys to give Furman a 73-62 lead with 6:46 left.Sibley had another 3 in a 7-0 surge that made it 80-65 with 2:15 to play. The Paladins made 15 of 24 behind the arc and shot 54 percent overall (28 of 52).UAB (1-1) shot just 17 percent in the second half, going 4 of 24 -- 1 of 11 on 3s -- but kept it close by making 19 of 24 free throws.Dirk Williams and William Lee had 15 points each for the Blazers. Air Max 97 Store . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Nike Basketball Shoes Clearance . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. http:///...3-online-outlet.html . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said.METAIRIE, La. -- New Orleans general manager Mickey Loomis says the Saints have signed veteran free agent cornerback and return man Chris Carr to a one-year contract. The 5-foot-10, 181-pound Carr has played eight NFL seasons. Last year, he was a reserve defensive back and special teams regular with San Diego. The former Boise State player entered the NFL as an undrafted rookie free agent with Oakkland in 2005 and also has played for Baltimore and Tennessee. Air Max Plus Online Store. Hes played in 114 career games, starting 27. He has returned 148 punts for 1,073 yards and brought back 256 kickoffs for 6,276 yards, a 24.5-yard average. His 201 kickoff returns for 4,841 yards with Oakland remains a Raiders career mark. In 2008, he averaged 28.1 yards on 35 kickoff returns with Tennessee. ' ' '