the ice night in and night out, hes always been first on pucks, working hard, competing and all that, I just think hes improved his game from | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Sep 17
LONDON -- After a difficult introduction to English Premier League management, Bob Bradleys wait for a win is over. Vapormax Mens White Sale Uk .Swanseas players couldnt achieve it the easy way for their trail-blazing American coach.In the sixth game of his reign on Saturday, Swansea tossed away a 3-1 lead against Crystal Palace to head into stoppage time trailing 4-3.Displaying the fighting spirit Swansea has lacked this season, Fernando Llorente found time to score twice and complete a wild 5-4 victory that lifted the south Wales club off the bottom of the standings.Its a crazy match, and its very important for us, Llorente said. We need confidence and this match will help us a lot.It shouldnt have been so tough. After Wilfried Zaha gave Palace an early lead, Gylfi Sigurdssons free kick and Leroy Fers double gave Swansea a 3-1 advantage. But the game unexpectedly swung back in Palaces favor when James Tomkins and Christian Benteke scored either side of Jack Corks own goal in a nine-minute spell.But Llorente, dropped from the squad for last weekends draw at Everton, presented his case for a starting role in the most dramatic fashion.The character of the players came through, Bradley said. Its been a difficult season so far, there have been a lot of things that just didnt bounce the right way.On Saturday they did, but not for Alan Pardew whose Palace side slumped to a sixth successive league and is only out of the relegation zone on goal difference. Swansea climbed off the bottom and is two points from safety.The top of the table is changed after the top three of Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City all won.CHELSEA 1, TOTTENHAM 2Victor Moses had been struggling to settle at Chelsea after joining in 2012, going out on loan to Liverpool, Stoke, and West Ham in search of game time and confidence. Moses has been revitalized with the arrival this season of Antonio Conte, who has deployed him as a wing-back.And Moses made his biggest contribution of the campaign against Tottenham by scoring the winner six minutes into the second half after arriving unmarked into the penalty area to meet Diego Costas cutback.Pedro Rodriguez began Chelseas comeback before halftime, canceling out Christian Eriksens 11th minute strike to end Tottenhams unbeaten start and leave its London rival without a win at Stamford Bridge since 1990.LIVERPOOL 2, SUNDERLAND 0The joy at winning will be tempered by a spell without Philippe Coutinho. The playmaker was carried off on a stretcher in the first half with his right leg in a brace after a challenge with Sunderland midfielder Didier Ndong.It was Coutinhos replacement, Divock Origi, who put Liverpool in front in the 75th minute with a curling shot. James Milner netted Liverpools second from the penalty spot after Ndong tripped Sadio Mane.Sunderland slipped to bottom place.BURNLEY 1, MAN CITY 2Two scrappy goals from Sergio Aguero took the forwards league tally to 10 goals this season. Both were netted inside the six-yard box at Turf Moor, the first canceling out Dean Marneys volley.City remains behind Liverpool on goal difference and a point adrift of leader Chelsea.LEICESTER 2, MIDDLESBROUGH 2Leicester is so confident and lively in the Champions League, where it has progressed to the round of 16, but failing to look like the Premier League champion when back on domestic duty.It took Islam Slimanis stoppage-time penalty to avoid a third successive league loss but it still left Leicester only two points above the relegation zone with one win in eight.Riyad Mahrez also scored from the penalty spot either side of Alvaro Negredos double for Middlesbrough that ended a goal drought stretching back to the first weekend of the season.HULL 1, WEST BROM 1West Bromwich Albion was denied a third straight league win after Hull captain Michael Dawson canceled out Gareth McAuleys header. Cheap Vapormax Mens Black . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. Fake Vapormax Uk . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. http://www.vapormaxwholesaleuk.com/ .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. TORONTO -- The Boston Bruins?have signed forward Brad Marchand?to an eight-year contract extension worth $49 million through the 2024-25 season, the team announced Monday.The deal has an annual average value of $6.125 million per season with a full no-movement clause for the first five years and a modified no-trade clause for the remainder of the deal, according to multiple reports and confirmed by ESPN.This is an extremely exciting day for me and my family, Marchand said. I would like to thank the Jacobs family, Cam Neely, Don Sweeney, Claude Julien, the coaching staff, my teammates and our fans for their continued support and belief in me. I have been a Bruin since the start of my pro career and there is no place I would rather play. I look forward to doing everything I can to help our team achieve success and bring the Stanley Cup back to Boston.Marchand, 28, played in 77 games last season, scoring 37 goals with 24 assists and a plus-minus of 21.The three-time All-Star has 153 goals and 136 assists in seven seasons, all with the Bruins.Marchand scored two goals Saturday to help Team Canada advance to the World Cup of Hockey final with a 5-3 victory over Russia.Bruins general manager Don Sweeney had said that signing Marchand was a priority, since he had one year remaining on his current deal.It was also important to get it done now because he is enjoying tremendous success playing alongside Sidney Crosby for Team Canada. Marchand has three goals andd two assists for five points in four games for Team Canada. Nike Vapormax Mens Trainers Sale. [Marchand is] an amazing player I really enjoy to play with, and weve created a lot of chemistry over the years. I was getting a little worried now with him playing with Sid, Bruins center?Patrice Bergeron said with a laugh. Im really happy its done and we can move forward for himself and also for us as a team. I cant say enough about him. Its well deserved and hes an amazing player.When asked recently about the possibility of signing elsewhere, Marchand said: Thats a long ways away, but theres a championship games here, we got to think about that first. But well deal with whatever needs to be dealt with down the road. But its a lot of fun playing with Sid, theres no question about that. But for now well keep that to here.Marchand was also motivated to get a deal done in Boston for the chance to play with Bergeron for the foreseeable future.Its pretty impressive the way hes improved, Bergeron said. Ive always thought he was an amazing player to play with, and the way hes handled himself on the ice night in and night out, hes always been first on pucks, working hard, competing and all that, I just think hes improved his game from one year to another. He got 37 goals last year, and it wasnt a fluke. Obviously, were seeing that right now. Its great to see. ' ' ' rking hard, competing and all that, I just think hes improved his game from one year to another. He got 37 goals last year, and it wasnt a fluke. Obviously, were seeing that right now. Its great to see. ' ' ' 5