ve sought out over the past 10 d | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
MJL456 Aug 23 '19
PITTSBURGH -- The Milwaukee Brewers wont be going to the postseason and they spent the weekend trying to keep the Pittsburgh Pirates from getting there. Thomas Meunier Jersey .Domingo Santana had his first career two-home run game, Jonathan Villar hit his first grand slam and Chris Carter connected for his 32nd homer as the Brewers rolled to a 10-0 victory over the sputtering Pirates on Sunday to complete a three-game sweep.The Pirates have lost six in a row since sweeping a four-game series at Milwaukee last weekend, falling 3 1/2 games behind the St. Louis Cardinals for the second National League wild card. The Pirates host the Cardinals in a three-game series beginning Monday.This ones done, Pittsburgh manager Clint Hurdle said. Learn from it. The schedules been fortunate for us. We get to chase the team that were chasing. We all need to hit the reset and refresh button and go on. Lamenting about the past doesnt do anybody any good.The Brewers are in fourth place in the NL Central with a 60-76 record.Santana, who has six home runs while being limited to 54 games this season because of a shoulder injury, hit a solo shot off starter Steven Brault (0-2) to open the scoring. The third-year outfielder hit the second of back-to-back homers with Carter, who had a three-run drive, off rookie left-handed reliever Kelvin Marte during a five-run ninth.It just feels good to hit one, so I feel really feel fortunate to hit two in one game, Santana said. Ive been through a lot this year. Im trying to stay positive and go out, help the team as much as I can and make a good impression.Villar connected as a pinch-hitter with two outs in the sixth inning off Juan Nicasio to break open a 1-0 game. Normally the Brewers third baseman, Villar did not start for a second straight day because of a sore left knee that was the result of the Pirates Josh Harrison sliding into him Friday night.It was the 12th home run of the season for Villar, adding to the four-year veterans career high, as he helped the Brewers win their fourth straight game.I hit the ball and starting running to first base becuase I didnt think I hit it hard enough for it to go out, Villar said. I was surprised but it was a good surprise.Chase Anderson (8-11) scattered five hits over five innings while striking out two and walking none as he combined with three relievers on a six-hitter. Anderson has not recorded an out in the seventh inning in 14 starts since June 8 but has not allowed more than three runs in 11 starts since June 28.The Brewers allowed four runs in the series.Its huge, Anderson said of the sweep. Were such a young team and its important that we can bounce back from losing (six) in a row. We just want to keep growing together and come back next year and have a better season.Santana had three of the Brewers 13 hits. Carter finished with two hits and three RBI and Keon Broxton doubled twice.Making his fourth career start, Brault also pitched five innings and gave up one run on four hits with five strikeouts and three walks. Both of his losses have come against the Brewers.Harrison had two hits.TRAINERS ROOMBrewers: With Villar limited to pinch-hitting, INF Yadiel Rivera was recalled from Triple-A Colorado Springs to provide depth.Pirates: RHP Gerrit Cole (elbow inflammation) is on schedule to be activated from the disabled list Sept. 12 and start at Philadelphia. He has been out since Aug. 25. ... 3B Jung Ho Kang (sore left shoulder) is expected to activated from the DL on Monday after being sidelined since Aug. 20. ... RHP Neftali Feliz said he felt better after leaving Saturday nights game with arm discomfort but there is no timetable for when he may pitch again.COUNSELL EJECTEDBrewers manager Craig Counsell was ejected in the second inning by second base umpire and crew chief Brian Gorman following a long argument over an obstruction callWith the Brewers ahead 1-0, Orlando Arcia appeared to score from first base after third baseman Adam Frazier threw wildly to first base on Hernan Perezs two-out grounder. The throw pulled first baseman John Jaso off the bag and he collided with Perez.The umpires, after huddling twice, ruled obstruction on Jaso and sent Arcia back to third base, where he was left stranded when Carter lined out.UP NEXTBrewers: Rookie RHP Zach Davies (10-6, 4.07 ERA) faces Cubs RHP Kyle Hendricks (13-7, 2.09) on Monday in the opener of a three-game home series.Pirates: Rookie RHP Chad Kuhl (3-2, 3.70) opposes St. Louis RHP Adam Wainwright (9-8, 4.53) in the series opener. Marouane Fellaini Belgium Jersey . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Kevin De Bruyne Belgium Jersey .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Eden-Hazard-Belgium-Jersey/ . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL.Four-time major champion Rory McIlroy looks set to compete at this summers Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro after having his mind put at ease over the potential threat of the Zika virus. World No 3 McIlroy is expected to represent Ireland in Brazil as golf returns to the Olympic schedule for the first time since 1904.However, last month McIlroy revealed that he still had concerns over competing - citing the ongoing Zika epidemic as a potential deterrent. The 27-year-old recently became engaged to fiance Erica Stoll and was considering withdrawing from the competition as the Zika virus has been linked to birth defects in new-born babies.Former Masters and US PGA champion Vijay Singh and Australian golfer Marc Leishman have already signalled their intention to miss the games. McIlroy is set to represent Ireland at the Olympics But McIlroy now looks set to compete after having his concerns eased by health professionals. Ive sought out some advice and I had two dead shoulders for about four days last week because I got my shots and whatever I needed to get for going down there, McIlroy told a press conference on Wednesday.Obviously, theres no vaccination for Zika. I think what the health experts are really worried about, its not the individual cases. Fijian Vijay Singh has signalled his intention to miss the games due to the virus Its the fact that 500,000 people go to Rio and they spend three weeks at the Games, they go back out of Rio and some might have contracted Zika and dont know about it, and then all of a sudden instead of it being this virus thats contained in a certain part of the world, its now a global epidemic. Romelu Lukaku Jersey. .And I think thats the real concern. So for me to go down there, even if I was to get Zika, its six months and its a virus and it works its way out of your system.And its nice that we can come back, and [if you] feel like youve had some of the symptoms down there, you can get tested for it, and its either a yes or a no youve had it. Masters champion Danny Willett is yet to decide on his participation in Brazil Im ready to play. I feel like the advice Ive sought out over the past 10 days has put my mind at ease and makes me more comfortable going down there knowing that, even if I do contract Zika, its not the end of the world.It takes six months to pass through your system and youre fine. Also See: Khan: Id box for Pakistan in Rio Russia seeks Rio compromise New sports recommended for Tokyo Rio go-ahead for pro boxers ' ' '
Max Sep 20 '20
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо