aid anything other than to keep rehabbing, and in t | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LAM Jul 18
Former Richmond assistant coach Mark Williams admits he is surprised he wasnt offered a contract by the AFL club for the 2017 season. Willie Roaf Youth Jersey .Williams was one of three support staff let go by the Tigers at the end of the season, ending a four-year tenure as head development coach.That was their decision, it was a bit tough, he told SEN Breakfast.Based on my role and what I had done, I thought that I had done a pretty good job. And they all said that.The 2004 premiership-winning Port Adelaide coach was told his contract would not be renewed during a telephone conversation with the Tigers football manager while he was interstate for a funeral.It was a bit awkward, he said.I had a previous meeting where it was indicated I might have to take a pay cut and maybe a change of role. But it didnt eventuate that way.Williams says he has spoken to several AFL clubs, but was struggling to lock in a position for next season with a cap on football department spending. Rickey Jackson Jersey . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Ted Ginn Jr Jersey . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Wil-Lutz-Jersey/ . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. The Brooklyn Nets will be without point guard Jeremy Lin for at least the next two weeks because of a strained left hamstring.Lin suffered the injury during Wednesday nights 109-101 victory over Detroit after playing 16 minutes. He said he took a long step in transition and planted on his left foot when he felt a tweak in his hamstring.The Nets said Lin would be re-evaluated in two weeks.At first, I was really upset, Lin said Friday before sitting out the Nets game against his former Charlotte Hornets teammates. I came back to my locker, and I wore pink shoes that day for Ava (a friend who is fighting leukemia). I immediately saw the shoes and started thinking about her, and I immediately ended my pity party. It could be a lot worse. Im still blessed that Im going to be back on the court.Lin said he has never had a hamstring injury before.No [timeline], they basically said, Were going to re-evaluate in two weeks, which means two weeks minimum, Lin said. Fromm there, what theyve been saying is that its hard to tell with hamstring stuff. Thomas Morstead Saints Jersey. Its not always easy to know what is a good timeline. They really havent said anything other than to keep rehabbing, and in two weeks, well see how you feel and go from there and make a plan.Lin has been a bright spot for the Nets (2-3) and is averaging 15 points and 6.2 assists this season after signing a three-year, $36 million deal as a free agent this past summer.In addition to Fridays game against Charlotte, Lin will miss out on a chance to face another of his former teams, the Knicks, at Madison Square Garden next Wednesday.The Nets were already thin at point guard before Lins injury, as veterans Randy Foye (hamstring) and Greivis Vasquez (ankle) are also hurt. Foye, though is expected to return against Charlotte. Vasquez remains out. ' ' '