tt - 2 - Game-winner was short-side back-breaking goal at the end of the second, shot from on the blue line was tipped but from that far out, it needs to be stopp | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990 May 21
Goalkeeper Hope Solo says she believes the U. Air Jordans Authentic Wholesale .S. Soccer Federation gave her a six-month suspension and terminated her contract as retaliation for her stance on equal pay.Solos remarks, made last week after she was notified of her suspension, were aired for the first time Friday in the final episode of the documentary series Keeping Score. The series follows Solo and fellow U.S. womens national team players Megan Rapinoe and Crystal Dunn before, during and after the Rio Olympics.?I feel like Im being pushed out, because it cant be based off performance, my health, she says in the episode. It cant be based off anything but they dont like me ... because they know Ive been fighting so hard for equal pay.Theyre going to use my comments as an excuse to get rid of me forever so that they dont have to deal with such a strong voice and opposition to field conditions and playing conditions and pay. I think Im just a thorn in their side, and its time for them to cut their losses.Solo was suspended Aug. 24 for what U.S. Soccer called conduct that is counter to the organizations principles, after she made critical remarks about the Sweden team following a U.S. loss at the Rio Olympics. Among her comments, Solo called the Sweden team a bunch of cowards.U.S. Soccer said the suspension also took into consideration past incidents involving Solo.Solo was among five members of the USWNT that filed a wage-discrimination action against U.S. Soccer in April. Among its claims, the filing said the womens team was being paid about a quarter of what the men earn despite generating nearly $20 million more revenue last year.Rapinoe, who also appears in the documentarys final episode, said she believes Solos suspension might be legal strategy by U.S. Soccer.As a member of the team and of the CBA group and of the PA [players association], Im pretty unhappy with a sort of arbitrary six-month suspension for calling someone a coward, Rapinoe says in the final episode. I think that theres probably some legal strategy going on with it all. Authentic Air Jordan Retro China . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Retro Real Jordans Outlet . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. http://www.wholesaleauthenticairjordan.com/ . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said.Throughout the Stanley Cup Playoffs, NHL on TSN analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan ranks the netminders after each game night. Number values assigned are out of five with five being the best performance. Tuukka Rask - 3 - The puck sticks to him like Velcro. The Bozak goal goes through the body, even though its a breakaway, he would like that back and the Mcarthur goal he commits early. He was outduelled by Reimer and will need to be better to close out the series. James Reimer - 5 - His two biggest saves were on Bergeron - a ten bell series-saver and on Jagr with 11 seconds left. He was the reason the Leafs won this game, was in control the whole night and had better rebound control and competed hard on pucks. Henrik Lundqvist - 4 - He lost the goalie duel Friday. Was brilliant in the third making two huge saves and then a ten-bell save on Perrault early in overtime. His scramble ability showed when he was able to rob Ward on the back door with a left pad save. Braden Holtby - 4 - He wasnt as busy, but made two big stops on Zuccarello and Brassard on the PK. He was impressive with his positioning in fighting for space in his net alll night long as the Rangers had people in his crease. Shop Air Jordans Shoes Free Shipping. Jonas Hiller - 2 - He was better with his rebound control Friday, but had two tough short side goals, that is where the Wings are targeting on him. Because of his "butterfly - down first" style the top of the net is exposed. Jimmy Howard - 3 - Two big saves on Cogliano early in the game, and a huge one on Selanne with the left pad kept the wings in it. Late goals hurt his rating, especially the Etem goal, which was a bad play by his defence but he was slow to pick up the mistake. Did enough to get the win. Jonathan Quick - 4 - He was great all series long. Cost the Kings two games where his late blunders were game-losing, but showed mental toughness and his elite skill to battle back and get the series win for the Kings. Aggressive saves on Backes and Reaves were his best this game, really showing flashes of his last season playoff brilliance. Brian Elliott - 2 - Game-winner was short-side back-breaking goal at the end of the second, shot from on the blue line was tipped but from that far out, it needs to be stopped. He was out-duelled this series by Quick. ' ' '