Greg Monroe and centre Andre Drummond, who turns 20 next monthGreg Monroe and centre Andre Drummond, who turns 20 next month | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Apr 28 '19
Usain Bolt is aiming to break to 200 metres record at the Rio Olympics and believes he can go below 19 seconds. Air Jordan 13 China . Bolt set the current 200 metres record of 19.190 seconds at the 2009 World Championships in Berlin.The Jamaican sprinter is also attempting a third successive hat-trick of Olympic gold medals in Brazil following his successes in Beijing and London where he triumphed in the 100 meters, 200 meters and 4x100 metres relay. Bolt is continuing his preparation for the games in August with an appearance in Czech Republic on Friday.Despite injuring his hamstring last weekend, Bolt is confident he will be fit for the 100 metres at the Golden Spike event in Ostrava.Bolt said: I had a tight hamstring after the last race and I went to see the doctor and he sorted the problem, so Im feeling pretty good right now.I actually feel much better. I trained yesterday and everything is better. Usain Bolt set the 200 metres record at the 2009 World Championships in Berlin And looking ahead to the Rio showpiece, Bolt set pout his target of setting a new record at 200 metre level.For me I always say, everything is possible, thats my motto. So I go there with the mind-set that anything is possible, Bolt said.If I can continue on the right path now until I get to the Olympics. When I get there I can beat world records. The one for a fact is the 200 metres that Im really looking forward to trying to go under 19 seconds, so thats what Im really focused on.Sorry to say, not the 100 metres, but I really want to run sub-19, so thats my focus right now. Also See: Results & Medal Table Photo Galleries Team GB Cheap Air Jordan 13 .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. Cheap Air Jordan Retro 13 . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. http://www.wholesaleairjordan13.com/ . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. DETROIT -- The Detroit Pistons added another necessary element to their rebuilding team, landing a player with an outside shooting touch. Luigi Datome and the Pistons agreed to a $3.5 million, two-year contract, according to a person familiar with the deal. The person spoke to The Associated Press on Tuesday on the condition of anonymity because the agreement has not been announced. NBA rules prevent confirmation of moves until Wednesday, when Datome is expected to sign his contract. The Pistons wanted to add a player with Datomes skill set soon after adding former Atlanta Hawks forward Josh Smith. They found what they were looking for in the 25-year-old Datome, who is from Italy. The 6-foot-7 forward, who has made 40 per cent of his 3-point attempts over the last 10 years, averaged 16-plus points and nearly two 3-pointers per game last season. Detroit ddesperately needed to upgrade the talent on its roster this summer and took a big step Saturday, agreeing to a $54 million, four-year deal with Smith. Jordan 13 Shoes China. The 6-foot-9, 225-pound forward scored a team-high 17.5 points last season for the Hawks and also averaged 8.4 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.8 blocks and 1.2 steals. The Pistons hired coach Maurice Cheeks to replace Lawrence Frank, who was fired a day after they finished 29-53 this year. Detroit will likely start the 27-year-old Smith it its frontcourt with 23-year-old power forward Greg Monroe and centre Andre Drummond, who turns 20 next month. In the backcourt, the Pistons have Brandon Knight and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, the No. 8 overall pick in last months draft. The franchise, mired in a four-year post-season drought, went into the off-season with $20-plus million in cap space. ' ' '