affected by more engine issues than Rosberg this seaso | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
MJL456 Apr 23 '19
North Queensland coach Paul Green has kept his cards close to his chest when asked about the chances of Matt Scott playing against Melbourne next weekend. Cheap Air Max 90 Running Shoes .The Cowboys secured a blockbuster qualifying final against the Storm with a 32-16 win over Gold Coast in Townsville on Saturday.Victory came without representative prop Scott, who missed the clash with the Titans due to a broken finger.The 31-year-old is also battling a bulging disc in his back but Green was revealing nothing when asked if the Queensland and Australia forward would be fit to face the minor premiers.Well wait and see, the Cowboys coach said with a smile when asked if Scott would be 100 per cent for the game.Green would have been sweating in the coachs box late in Saturdays match when superstar halfback Johnathan Thurston stayed down following contact.The Cowboys captain revealed after the match hed copped a knock to his leg but the incident was nothing major.Thurston battled illness all week and only declared himself fit to face the Titans on Saturday morning.He doesnt expect a similar struggle in the lead-up to a clash with Queensland Origin halves partner Cooper Cronk next weekend.I was struggling during the week, Thurston said.Woke up feeling a lot better than I was.Its a whole new ball game now, looking forward to it.Melbourne have beaten the Cowboys twice this season, including the premiers only defeat at home in 2016 - a 16-8 loss in July.The Cowboys did however beat the Storm in Melbourne in last years preliminary final on their way to the premiership. Cheap Air Max 90 Green . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. Cheap Air Max 90 Grey . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. http://www.cheapairmax90fromchina.com/ . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. SUZUKA, Japan -- Nico Rosberg expects teammate Lewis Hamilton to come back significantly stronger following his recent engine failure at the Malaysian Grand Prix.Hamilton retired from the lead of last Sundays race, giving Rosberg the chance to extend his lead in the championship to 23 points. The defending champion was clearly struggling with his emotions after the engine failure as he appeared to pray by the side of his car and later said a higher power did not want him to win.But rather than being weakened by the incident, Rosberg expects his teammate to be even stronger this weekend in Japan.I dont draw encouragement from that, no, he said. I know that when Lewis has difficulties like that he will come back fully motivated. So its not very encouraging to know hee is going to come back as strong as ever. Cheap Air Max 90 2018. Hamilton has been affected by more engine issues than Rosberg this season, but the German is not concerned that Mercedes reliability could ultimately decide the championship.Im not worried because I have learned to put my energy into something I can influence, and thats something I can definitely influence, he added. I also have all the trust in the team that they do all they can to make sure they dont happen again. They have come with certain changes for this weekend here, but am I worried it will decide the championship? No, thats all very far away first of all and secondly ... no. ' ' '