he ball moving up and down the floor. By adding Rondo and Wade, the Bulls added two of the worst 3- | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LAM Jan 16 '19
Its difficult to make a boxing movie that feels real to regular audiences, let alone to actual fighters themselves. Clearance Air Jordan Australia Store . In recent years, as many of these films have come to the big screen, far too many have focused on the spectacle of the megafight that very few boxers ever experience and a glossy version of fame and fortune enjoyed be even fewer.With Bleed for This -- the life story of Vinny Paz who may well have achieved the greatest sports comeback of all time by winning a boxing world championship after breaking his neck in a car accident -- director Ben Younger has thankfully reversed this trend.Everything that viewers see feels real, because it is real.From the opening scene showing Paz with his body wrapped in saran wrap while furiously riding a stationary bike in his hotel room to make weight moments before his weigh-in, through the numerous training scenes in dusty, tired gyms and basements and even with the climactic victory over Roberto Duran, any fighter will tell you that all 116 minutes of the film were entirely authentic.How do I know? I experienced almost everything you see in the film. Having fought in six different weight divisions, from junior lightweight to middleweight, weight issues are one of those things that most casual boxing fans dont see or understand. My career began in the worn down Resurrection Gym in Boyle Heights, Los Angeles, and each time I won a big fight, the feeling was nothing short of heaven.The fights themselves -- long a joke in the boxing community given that any fighter who absorbed the over-dramatic blows featured in most films would end up mangled beyond recognition -- also come off as legitimate. While watching the opening bout of the film between Vinny and Roger Mayweather, I could almost feel every punch that Vinny absorbed in defeat, and like Vinny, those shots only made me want to fight harder.And then theres the other side of the big bombs that the fighters throw. Boxing is actually largely a sport of defense and all of the actors learned how to move, keep their hands up, bob and weave just like we all do it in the gym and on fight night. Oftentimes my best offense was indeed a good defense.And then there are the actors. Miles Teller, known primarily for his role as a skinny drummer in Whiplash, has incredibly transformed himself into a rock-solid brawler able to pull off a boxer, nicknamed The Pazmanian Devil, who had a trademark of beating himself in the head mid-fight. And Aaron Eckhart, normally a traditional, clean-cut leading man, is a dead ringer for legendary trainer Kevin Rooney, right down to the beer gut, bald spot and Staten Island accent.So how do you make a boxing movie that actually can appeal to boxers and general audiences? Its actually simple -- involve people who know the sport.Legendary trainer Freddie Roach and longtime boxing writer Tim Struby served as consultants on the film, and then there was the decision to involve Paz himself. During Canelo Alvarezs last bout in Dallas this past September, I had the opportunity to spend some time with Vinny, who flew in to see the fight, and let me say, few boxers encapsulate a true fighter better than the five-time champ.For all of Pazs big personality, the man knows the ins and outs of boxing cold and is able to explain the realities of the fight game in the way only a former fighter can.Perhaps the best validation for the film comes from young fighters looking to become a champion like Paz. Six fighters from my Golden Boy Promotions stable attended the Los Angeles premier last week.To a fighter, they said it was the most genuine boxing movie theyd ever seen. And I agree.Oscar De La Hoya is a 10-time boxing world champion in six weight divisions. He is now chairman and CEO of Golden Boy Promotions. Cheap Air Jordan Australia For Sale . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Nike Air Jordan Australia Outlet . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. http://www.airjordancheapaustralia.com/ . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. LAS VEGAS -- Chicago Bulls?coach Fred Hoiberg still cant speak publicly about the acquisition of Dwyane Wade since it hasnt become official, but Hoiberg?admits he and his staff have started watching film to see how new point guard Rajon Rondo will fit around All-Star swingman Jimmy Butler and Wade, the former Heat star.As a staff, were in the process of watching a lot of film, going back to how certain teams played when certain players were on the floor, Hoiberg said before the Bulls first summer league game. I played on a team in Minnesota with Kevin Garnett, Latrell Sprewell and Sam Cassell. You had three guys who could go get you a bucket at any time. Depending on what the matchup was, thats who we went to. It worked. It was a little shaky at first. I think we were .500 after 20 games. But once we figured out, we really took off. The thing Im really excited with our team next year is the amount of playmakers were going to have. Thats what the offense is all about, having guys who can get in the paint and spray it out. We still will try to get as much shooting on the floor as we can. But Im excited about this team.Specifically, Hoiberg seems excited to coach the enigmatic Rondo. Hoiberg said he and Rondo watched film together during the point guards visit to Chicago and affirmed he is looking forward to working with the point guard.Im really excited about Rajon, said Hoiberg, who is entering his second year as the Bulls coach. Hes a guy who can get into the paint and make plays. Obviously, being a guy who led the league in assists last year, averaging almost 12 and 12. What Im excited about is how smart and cerebral a player he is, how he can survey the floor and make the right read coming down. The more playmakers you have and the more guys who can get into the paint, the better off you are.The Bulls surprised many around the league with the additions of Rondo and Wade, but Hoiberg and the Bulls front office are at least outwardly confidennt that the pair will work together alongside Butler. Wholesale Air Jordan Australia Free Shipping. Along with the front office, though, Hoiberg didnt want to publicly commit to Butler as the leader of the team when given the opportunity.Its a team sport, Hoiberg said. Were not talking golf or tennis here. Weve got to have five players on the floor out there meshing together. Jimmys one of the top players in the world right now, and I know hes excited about the moves that we made this offseason. Hes excited to get out there. He has a great opportunity in front of him these next couple months with Team USA, and hes excited to get to Chicago after that and get to work with his teammates. So yeah, its a team game.After the Bulls dealt Derrick Rose to the Knicks before the NBA draft, Bulls GM Gar Forman said his team needed to get younger and more athletic. Two weeks later Forman and the Bulls stunned many around the league by adding the two high-priced veterans. When he was hired last season, Hoiberg was sold as an offensive innovator who would get the ball moving up and down the floor. By adding Rondo and Wade, the Bulls added two of the worst 3-pointing shooting guards in the league. Still, Hoiberg is hopeful that he will find a way to make it all work.I think thats what coaching is all about, is to figure out what the best system is based on the talent of your players, Hoiberg said. When I was in college, I had a lot of fifth-year transfer kids and guys who were in there for one year. The big thing we tried to do is make the style fit the personnel. I played a different style pretty much every year I was there, at least the first three. Its about molding your system and philosophy to whos going to be on the floor and hopefully play unselfishly. Its still predicated on ball movement. And again, if you have multiple playmakers, that helps everybody. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' ' 
Max Aug 1
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо