from the floor and made 14 free throws. Race Parsons had 17 points, Jacob Calloway added 14 po | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888 Nov 13 '18
Andy Murray hopes his familiarity with Miami will help him put last week’s disappointing Indian Wells campaign to rest. Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale . The British No 1 was upset in the third round by world No 53 Federico Delbonis on the west coast at Indian Wells, but has immediately jetted to the Miami Open which is live on Sky Sports. Miami Open: Whats at stake? Mark Petchey to assess how well the big boys will perform Murray wants to put the disappointment of last week behind him by returning to the east coast city which he used as a training base. Im hoping that getting to Miami - familiar surroundings, conditions that I like - Ill be able to play some better tennis this year. Andy Murray Obviously it was a tough loss at Indian Wells, I had a chance to win that match in the third set against Delbonis, he said.Indian Wells has always been a place that Ive struggled a little bit, Ive not felt very comfortable there. It was a tough tournament again for me this year.Im hoping that getting to Miami - familiar surroundings, conditions that I like - Ill be able to play some better tennis this year. We take a look back at last years Miami Open final where Novak Djokovic beat Murray in three sets The world No 2 will play either Borna Coric or Denis Istomin in his opening match in Miami as he pursues a third championship at the event.Having used Miami as a second-home throughout his career, Murray is hoping that closeness will give him an edge over the likes of Novak Djokovic, who has won in each of the past two years.Murray said: Ive got here nice and early so I had good preparations and time to get used to the conditions which have been pretty tricky - windy, hot and humid and very, very different to Indian Wells. Murray could meet Novak Djokovic in the Miami final Normally I do my training blocks here but with everything that happened last year - the Davis Cup finishing late, a baby on the way - I didnt spend as much time as usual out here.Im very familiar with it here, I do like it here. I have an apartment here and I spend a lot of time training on the courts at the venue so Im hoping it works out well for me.Watch the Miami Open live on Sky Sports until the final on April 3. Route to the final Who could Murray play in Miami? Also See: Miami: Whats at stake? Murray: Route to the final Get a NOW TV pass Video Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Cheap College Football Jerseys . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. http://www.cheapncaajerseysbywholesale.com/ . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. CEDAR CITY, Utah -- Randy Onwuasor scored 26 points and Southern Utah beat Division II Bethesda 108-92 on Friday night.Onwuasor was 6 of 14 from the floor and made 14 free throws. Race Parsons had 17 points, Jacob Calloway added 14 points and Brayden Holker chipped in 12 points for Southern Utah (1-2) in its home opener. Ivan Madunic grabbed 12 rebounds and finished with eight points.Jarrell Tat scored 39 points on 16-of-24 shooting to lead Bethesda. Buddha Boyd had 155 points and Ismael Galvez added 13 for the Flames. NCAA Basketball Jerseys China. .The Thunderbirds made a program-record 54 free throws, but shot just 69 percent from the line (54 of 78). Southern Utah made 44 of 51 free-throw attempts against Weber State in 1991.Southern Utah heads to Las Vegas to face Coastal Carolina on Monday in the MGM Grand Main Event. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '