rseys Canarseys Cana | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Nov 11 '18
TORONTO -- The Toronto Blue Jays try to clinch their American League Division Series with the Texas Rangers on Sunday in the minimum three games. Air Max Wholesale Free Shipping .They need only look back to the ALDS last year, however, to remind them how quickly things can turn.Last year, the Rangers won the first two games of the ALDS in Toronto and the Blue Jays swept the next three games to take the series.The roles are reversed this year with Toronto winning the first two games in Arlington, Texas.The Blue Jays are saying the right things.This thing is far from over, Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. We need to keep playing great baseball. I said (Friday) down in Texas they had the best record in the American League for a reason. You dont luck into that. So weve got to come out and play good baseball. They have as much and more talent than most teams in all of baseball. So theyll be ready to go. So weve got to be ready to go.The Blue Jays start right-hander Aaron Sanchez (15-2, 3.00 ERA during the regular season) Sunday while the Rangers counter with right-hander Colby Lewis (6-5, 3.71 ERA).Its a situation, (an) all-hands-on deck must-win type of deal, Rangers manager Jeff Banister said. Theres nobody not available to us. But, look, there will be no panic. There will be no reactionary type situation. It will be, I think, a well thought out, decision-making process, however the game unfolds for us. And I think about it this way: What a different scenario sitting here this time last year.The Blue Jays have injury concerns that could influence Game 3.They already are without reliever Joaquin Benoit, who is out for the series after tearing a calf muscle running from the bullpen to take part in the bench-clearing incident with the New York Yankees on Sept. 26.Now they are uncertain about the status of left-hander Francisco Liriano and second baseman Devon Travis.Liriano was struck on the back of the head Friday in Game 2 by a line-drive single hit by Rangers outfielder Carlos Gomez, a ball that continued into right center. He has been diagnosed with a mild concussion. Liriano responded well to tests Saturday, but there is no timetable for a possible return.Toronto replaced Liriano on their ALDS roster with right-hander Danny Barnes. Under a new rule, Liriano would not have to miss the ALCS should they advance. Most injured players who are replaced during the postseason must miss the next series, but a concussion is an exception.Travis was scratched from the game Friday with a sore right knee. An MRI showed a bone bruise and no structural damage. He received a cortisone injection but there is no timetable for his return, either. Darwin Barney replaced Travis, who said he does not know how he was injured.Sanchez led the American League in ERA this season but had little success against the Rangers.In two starts against Texas this season, he was 0-0 with a 5.93 ERA in 13 2/3 innings. He allowed six runs in 6 2/3 innings against them the second time he faced them, May 15 at Globe Life Park.I dont want to take any game in the postseason as pressure, Sanchez said. Its still baseball. Its still 60 feet, six inches. Youve still got to get 27 outs. Maybe the stakes are a little higher but you try not to put any pressure on yourself ... this game is crazy.Lewis was 0-0 with a 3.21 ERA in two starts against the Blue Jays this season. He is 3-6 with a 6.17 ERA in 13 career games (12 starts) against Toronto and 2-3, 5.81 in six starts at Rogers Centre.Lewis was asked Saturday if he felt a burden in trying to prolong the Rangers season.I dont feel like its a burden, he said. I feel like its an opportunity. ... I feel like its an opportunity for me to go out, perform, see what I can do, embrace it. So theres not any added pressure or anything like that. Cheap Air Max Shoes With Free Shipping . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. Air Max Free Shipping . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. http://www.airmaxfreeshipping.com/ . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. HOUSTON -- Initial funding has been approved for a $105 million redevelopment of the Houston Astrodome that would include raising the two bottom floors to accommodate about 1,400 parking spaces.Harris County commissioners voted Tuesday to spend $10.5 million on the projects initial design.Plans call for the bottom floors of the county-owned Astrodome to be raised for parking so that it can be used for festivals, conferences and commercial uses across more than 550,000 squaree feet of air-conditioned space. Air Max China Free Shipping. Parking revenue, hotel occupancy taxes and county general funds are expected to cover the cost of the redevelopment.The Astrodome opened in 1965 but has been vacant for 17 years, falling into disrepair and declared unfit for occupancy in 2009. Voters in 2013 rejected a $217 million bond for renovations. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball JerseysWholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '