g. Kenneth Faried Jersey. That helps drive us dur | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LAM Oct 11
BATON ROUGE, La. Malik Beasley Jersey . -- LSU running back Leonard Fournette?did not play in Saturday nights 34-13 win over?Jacksonville State?as he continues to nurse a left ankle injury.The Heisman Trophy contender was in a purple tracksuit, watching warm-ups, about 30 minutes prior to kickoff.Coach Les Miles said late this week that Fournettes status would be a game-time decision and acknowledged after Saturdays win that he didnt have any intention of playing Fournette as the team took the field for pregame warm-ups.?I have to be honest with you, after he moved around, I dont think its something that he wanted to do, and were fortunate to have talented backs, Miles said.?Fournette reinjured his left ankle late in LSUs 16-14 loss to Wisconsin?last Saturday.?He initially sprained the ankle in an August scrimmage and missed a week of practice, though Miles has said the injury is not a serious one.Miles wasnt definitive about Fournettes status for next weeks SEC opener against Mississippi State?but sounded optimistic that he would be ready to play.?We should certainly see him back healthy here pretty quick, Miles said.?Fournette accounted for 176 of LSUs 257 total yards against Wisconsin, a season after leading the FBS in rushing yards per game (162.8).In his absence, running back?Derrius Guice?rushed for 155 yards,?including a 4-yard TD and a 44-yard run to set up another LSU score.[Fournette] told me dont be nervous, do what we always do and just seize the moment because its here now. You cant turn back, Guice said. I just had to step up and take over while he wasnt there.Thats a guy I look up to, and I want to be like him. Him having faith in me and giving me advice is always much-needed for me. Hopefully I can do it every time my names called upon. Thats the goal.The Associated Press contributed to this report.? Tyler Lydon Jersey .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Paul Millsap Jersey . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. http://www.nuggetsprostore.com/kids-alex-english-nuggets-jersey/ . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Fremantle defender Alex Pearce says his strong bond with teammate Nat Fyfe helped him get through the lows of his broken leg earlier this year.Pearce broke his leg in the round-nine loss to Richmond, but he remains on track to return for next years season opener after having the plate removed three weeks ago.Fyfe also missed the bulk of last season with a broken leg - the second time he has suffered the injury within the past year.Pearce lives with Fyfe. He joked that their other housemate, Dockers defender Cameron Sutcliffe, had to lift his workload around the house while the Fremantle pair were injured.With injuries like mine, you need a lot of support through different people, and Nats definitely one who Ive drawn a lot from, Pearce said on Monday.Hes helped me a lot by keeping me in a good positive headspace moving forward.After surgery, there can be a few tough weeks when youre sitting at home not doing a great deal.Alll through the year we had those conversations about how hungry we were to get back and how tough it is watching. Kenneth Faried Jersey. That helps drive us during this period of pre-season.Pearce has resumed running duties on a treadmill, and he hopes to join the main training group within the coming weeks.A beefed-up Fyfe trained with the Dockers on Monday following his recent training block in LA.Troubled forward Shane Yarran was also on the track.Yarran has been charged with aggravated assault over an incident involving a family member earlier this month.The 27-year-old will plead not guilty when he fronts court next month.The future of Michael Johnson also remains unclear after the defender was alleged to have punched two men inside a kebab shop earlier this month.Police are investigating that incident. Wholesale Jerseys From China China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Gear Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '